Thomas Vitali was born on 12.03.1980 in Munich, Germany. After the autodidact taught himself about the management of music labels, licenses, the production of electronic club music, and built a considerable network in the music industry, in which he has been active for over a decade, he has now turned to his latest project: film making. Thomas Vitali has accumulated experience as a music producer, author and manager in the music industry and combines his expertise in music media law and media design with the closely related art of cinematography.
… is to provide professional information about the media filmmaking with drone and camera, photography and related topics in form of videos, articles and blog entries. You can expect a crossover of my experiences, researches and services. My highest aim is to provide you with value or entertainment or both – so thank you for your interest and your time sharing with me.
- German license of so called „Kenntnisnachweis für Steuerer von unbemannten Fluggeräten gem. § 21d iV.m. § 21 a Absatz 4 LuftVO“
- Member of Modellflugsportverband Deutschland e.V. (MSDV) Mitgliedsnummer E-13733A since August 2016
- Copter Insurance with coverage up to 3 Million EUR damage, commerical use with film
- Over 800 Starts and Landings in 5 different countries with extreme weather & location conditions
- Over 300 hours net flight time experience
- Capable of operating 3 different drone types (Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic Pro, Inspire 2)